Cloud orchestration refers to the arrangement of automated tasks that result in process or workflow. Organizations that implement automation in an ad hoc fashion will introduce risk and expensive mistakes. Cloud orchestration maximizes automation benefits, agility, and reduces costs.
Some of the benefits offered by cloud orchestration are:
- Reduce cost: By coordinating all processes, cloud orchestration reduces the resources required and the number of system administrators.
- Enhance capacity: Physical resources are combined with virtual resources so the overall capacity will be increased at its peak for rapid scaling when needed.
- Efficiency: Cloud orchestration manages repetitive tasks through automation. It requires less IT staff so they can be reassigned for other tasks.
- DevOps support: Cloud orchestration supports self-service portals that allow users to choose from the offerings.
- Connectivity: IT provides better connections with heterogeneous devices and also offers resiliency.
How does cloud orchestration work?
- Cloud orchestration is officered by many vendors that support public, private, and hybrid clouds. By using this platform, you can reduce the service delivery time by 90 percent and also minimize provisioning time. By completely automating your manual workloads, some of the common processes can be implemented and costs are reduced. It also ensures that SLAs are being met.
- Cloud orchestrator will come in different variants that may include advanced and customizable portals that can automate IT processes and also work with multiple cloud providers.
- By implementing cloud orchestration, companies can reduce hardware costs by more than 100% and also lower server provisioning time by 99%.
Cloud orchestration solutions
Cloud orchestration solutions provide greater security and flexibility. It allows creating, implementing, and leveraging applications across hybrid cloud and improving delivery speed.
Some of the cloud orchestration solutions include:
- Cloud services: Cloud management software allows businesses to benefit from secure and compliant cloud services.
- Deployment: This solution provides automation and releases the management of complicated applications throughout the application lifecycle.
- DevOps: This solution combines development and operations to improve innovation and meet market needs.
- Enterprise architecture: It helps to detect unused and redundancy to drive transformation.
- API management: This solution manages API, applications, and integration within a heterogeneous environment.
Talk to our infrastructure experts today to automate your business at scale.