Workflow orchestration integrates, automates, and monitors your multiple technology stacks from a single point of control. You can orchestrate in simple clicks through drag and drop options that connect, schedule and orchestrate processes and micro services using the job steps that are platform-neutral actions or functions.
The workflow orchestration provides an interactive user interface to build end to end workflows to automate anything without the risk of human error. Some of the processes that workflow orchestration provides are:
- Mundane processes: Some of the repetitive tasks such as machine provisioning, system reboots, system center orchestrator workflows, and scheduler jobs.
- Business tasks: some of the business processes like employee onboarding, business intelligence tool.
- Data centers: databases such as MS SQL database, oracle databases, and big data processes
- Infrastructure management: Microsoft Azure orchestration, AWS, VMWare, and others.
Scheduling and automation tools ensure the reliable executions of both cloud-based and on-premise workflows without bottlenecks. Some of the event-driven automation are:
- Email triggers, FTP file triggers, message queue triggers, and others.
- Make use of triggers from ITSM and ticketing systems including Microsoft SCSM and ServiceNow.
- Auto remediation of alerts for internal operational teams or managed service providers.
- Scheduling advanced date/time for custom business rules and calendars.
- Built-in machine learning algorithms for workload distribution.
End to end visibility
Workflow orchestration provides flexibility and a policy-driven framework that makes digital transformation across the enterprise including business process management, script lifecycle management, IT process management, or other use cases.
Streamlining your end to end operations
Workflow orchestration streamlines and schedules orchestration tools using a cross-platform solution for both developers and operators. It helps to develop automated workflows, orchestration processes, and assists to handle all digital transformation efforts easier.
- Script lifecycle management and self-documenting job steps offer secure and transparent workflows
- Collaboration tools including audit trails, revision histories, object locking, and others.
- Centralized logs, alerts, monitoring, and alerts within the orchestration platform eases the IT infrastructure.
- Streamlines objects between on-premise and cloud environments.
Advantages of workflow orchestration
- The workflow orchestration market is expected to grow up to $50.82 billion by 2022.
- Adoption of workflow orchestration improves operational efficiency, business outcomes, and productivity.
- Provides lucrative business growth opportunities in the near future.
- The workflow orchestration market is segmented based on type, size, vertical, and region. Based on type, it is segmented as cloud orchestration, network orchestration, data center orchestration, security orchestration, and data center orchestration.
- Many large organizations started adopting workflow orchestration to reduce operational cost and business functioning to withstand in the competitive environment.
- Investing in advanced technologies will help organizations to enhance overall productivity and efficiency.
To experience workflow orchestration benefits in your organization, talk to our infrastructure experts today.