Predicting the future is difficult in real life, but you can easily identify network outages and major interference in IT operations beforehand using AIOps. It detects the scenarios that lend the disruption and remediates it automatically before a disaster occurs.
Do you know?
According to Gartner, every minute the IT downtime costs companies $5,600 per minute. Based on the size of the business the cost would vary from $140,000 to 540,000 for an hour.
How AIOps streamline operations and accelerate response before it impacts business
Allow you to focus on right issues by eliminating unwanted noise
Protect your business
Prioritize business-critical events
Improve incident response with enhanced visibility, root cause analysis, and automated fixes.
Enhance application reliability, uptime, and performance.
Perform automated actions that prevent outages before it impacts the business.
Make use of pattern matching and automated actions to predict and stop future problems.
Save time by avoiding manual work to evaluate, sort and correlate events
Integrate with ITSM
Auto-generate and enrich tickets in ITSM to allow you to focus on resolving not logging.
When your IT teams adopt AIOps technology, they gain the advantage of:
- Anomaly detection in AIOps that increase issues before it hits the production or neither affects the customer experience.
- Event correlation will prioritize alerts, minimize noise, helps to focus on the issue that matters the most. It correlates similar incidents and enhances those incidents with metadata and context.
- Effectively alerts and escalates incidents alerts to teams or individuals who are equipped to solve the incidents.
- Automatic incident remediation to detect and resolve incidents and minimize MTTR (Mean Time To Repair).
Incident response life cycle: AIOps best practices
The incident response life cycle varies from organization to organization or from team to team, but typical incident response cycle involves 3 steps:
- Detect incidents through continuous monitoring and alerting
- Understand the origin of the incident and its potential impact
- Resolve incidents and enhances the process of detecting and resolving incidents proactively.
Here are some challenges often customer address by implementing AIOps:
Prevent outages: Organizations adopting cloud migration or architecture change look for AIOps to prevent outages before their business gets affected.
Obtains various data feeds: It aggregates logs, metrics, and events together to make the sense out of the whole
Consolidate tools: AIOps makes like easier by combining everything into one system
Below are some advantages by implementing AIOps
Improve IT productivity
With automated analysis, centralization, and integration of logs from various sources, AIOps can reduce the number of hours required to resolve the incidents and improve IT productivity and reduce MTTR by 45%.
AIOps automate root cause analysis by reducing the number of P1 incidents by 42%. It allows the support team to handle infrastructure issues without escalating to DevOps/R&D.
Automate incident response
With full automation of incident response, organizations can reduce and at times resolve the incidents by enhancing IT efficiency.
Enhance employee output
With the introduction of AIOps solution, infrastructure and network monitoring allow IT to provide growth and stability to the business. It improves the capacity of the IT team by 18%.
With AIOps implementation, organizations can reduce costs by limiting the use of multiple on-premise applications that are associated with maintenance and reduce outsourcing costs.